Sunday, December 23, 2007

Oh No! Antlers again!!!

Oh no! What's this I see on top of my head? Why does this happen to me every Christmas?

I mean seriously mom, why do you have to go and make such a haaandsome Techie dog look so silly and goofy!!?

I am sooo embarrassed!!!

For some reason, Christmas antlers make Techie dog go cross-eyed!

...and Izzy too! Haha she looks funny! (Hope I don't look as dumb as her!)

If I don't blog again before the 25th, MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY HOLIDAYS, FELIZ NAVIDAD! Whatever you celebrate, may your holidays be joyful time with family and friends and may you get all the squeaky toys and doggie treats your wagging tail desires!
Woof from Izzy and Techie dog!

5 comments:

Peanut said...

I think you look cute with your antlers. Happy Holidays to you also.

Amber-Mae said...

Oh, you poor things! Being humiliated... Haha! How did you become cross-eyed? Soooo furny!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Kien said...

Hi!.. Merry Christmas to u n ur family..

Hope you have the greatest fun ever on this Christmas..

Cheers
Rossi

Amber-Mae said...

Merry X'mas to you both!

Love licks,
Slid Gold Dancer

Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

Merry Merry Christmas! We know Santa was good to ya'll. Oh and looove the antlers so they grew outta you too?

xoxo & love licks