Sunday, December 9, 2007

Christmas fools!

Mom and Mr. Man are CHRISTMAS FOOLS! Don't believe me? Check this out!

Mom had already gotten this lot of Christmas socks (ayayay). You know, she actually wore them at work! No shame. Techie dog embarrassed!

So then apparently, she didn't have enough, and last night she and Mr. Man went out buying MORE Christmas socks!!! Those two are really nuts. Remind me next time I go walkies to walk in front of them so people don't know I'm mom's doggy! The shame!

And it gets worse...you know Mr. Man put on the socks and mom was like, "ooh let me take a pic!" (Techie dog shaking his head) And then he even put them on for work today!!! Those two deserve each other. Techie dog is stuck with Christmas nut cases!

Of course, mom wasn't content until she harassed Techie dog with the socks!

Isn't this some form of animal cruelty? Is there a Toll Free number I can call to report this?
Not even Izzy was immune to the harassment. Ayayaya...anyone else out there getting Christmas torture and sillyness overdoses from their parents?


5 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Your hoomans wore those socks to work? No shame...I would be sooo embarrassed if I my hooman wore those socks in public while walking me! Hehehe, sooo far no Christmas torture for us.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Peanut said...

Oh you poor thing. How could they do that to you.

Emma the Golden Girl said...

and the Canine Kids said,
We think the socks are adorable. If it makes you feel better, Mom makes us wear antler ears when we go for walks.

Kien said...

hhahaah.. but those socks are so cute and colourful.. so christmas!.. i like it!.. i dun mind having them and let me chew them up..hahaha..

Cheers
Rossi

Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

Hi friendzees mom is finally letting us trot over to visit sheesh! anyways OMDog hope they covered them up with boots when ya went for walks. maybe you should do and ooopsy on them fur making ya pose with them!

Love Licks & waggin TX tails barking loud at them sockies